This page is for district and council training committee members to submit courses to be included on the council training schedule and district website.
If your training isn't live in a few days, reach out to Darlene Scheffler.
Modifications to the syllabus are not allowed (e.g., time, camping). If you have questions, contact Alicia Rodenberger or Brendan Cronin.
All trainers must follow the BSA syllabus and the schedules and times recommended in the syllabus.
• BALOO must have 16 hours of instructional time (e.g., 13 hours on Sat, and 3 hours on Fr. or Sun; see sample schedule on page 9-11)
• IOLS must have 16 hours of instructional time (e.g., 13 hours on Sat, and 3 hours on Fr. or Sun; see sample schedule on page 8-9)
• SM Specific must have 4.5 hours of instructional time (see sample schedule on page 5)
• IOLS plus SM Specific must have 20.5 hours of instructional time so that both syllabi can be taught. Separate class times should be listed to participants have the option to attend one or the other or both. List prices for both classes (generally there is no charge for SM Specific)
Important: BALOO and IOLS cannot be taught together as they are designed for separate audiences and programs (national directive).
• Fr at 6:00 pm (4 hrs) to Sat at 8:00 pm (12 hrs)
• Sat at 8:00 am (13 hrs) to Sun at 11:00 am (3 hrs)
• Fr at 5:15 pm (5 hrs) to Sat at 6:00 pm (11 hrs
• Sat at 8:00 am (12 hrs) to Sun at 11:30 am (4 hrs)
|Registration close date (optional). List the date registration should be closed. Typically, this is only needed for IOLS and BALOO and registration should be closed 2-4 days before the training so food can be ordered.
|Additional Contacts: You will receive an email copy of every registration receipt. You can list additional training team members to also receive copies of the receipts. This can be helpful for planning purposes.
|Joint Trainings: Some districts work together and hold joint trainings. If you are working with other districts (e.g., sharing trainers), let us know so we can put the training links on their district websites too.
Comments / Additional instructions
Important: Click the submit button below only one time. After hitting the submit button below, please allow about one minute for processing. A message will then pop up letting you know your information was submitted.